Sunday, April 18, 2010

Pregnancy Cravings

So for 3 nights in a row I would go to bed thinking about these peanut butter balls. I saw them on bakerella.com and decided that I most definitely need to make them. So I did. And they were truly marvelous and easier to make than chocolate chip cookies. The only downfall is that they are pretty rich you can only eat one (maybe two) and then you're done. They make a pretty treat for a party though. I made only half a batch and then brought them to a party that I went to that night. They were a huge hit!




They make husbands happy!

1 package of nutter butters (minus 5 cookies...which is good because then you can snack on those while you make the rest of these beauties)
1 packages of cream cheese (i used regular cream cheese but next time i am going to try reduced fat and see if the results are the same)

Almond Bark or Dipping Chocolate

You crush the cookies to a fine texture, mix it with cream cheese, roll them into balls, and dip them in the melted chocolate. You keep these in the refridgerator because they have the cream cheese in them and they taste better cold. Yum.

3 comments:

Shay said...

whoa, I don't even want to make these for fear that I'll become addicted and gain 80 lbs this pregnancy. They look yummy. Did you guys find out what you are having?

Tracie said...

these sound just like something I had once except it was made with oreos and I could never find a recipe anywhere! looks yummy!

Triest and Ross said...

Try this with Oreos! It's AMAZING! A friend made them for me as a "mommy gift" at one of my baby showers, and they've been one of my favorite treats ever since. YUM YUM!