Sunday, April 18, 2010
My birthday
My birthday! Hooray! I am 25 years old! It was honestly one of the best birthdays that I have had in my adult life. It was just a happy day. Jon had started a 28 day count down to my birthday on Valentines Day and he individually wrapped 28 dice for me to open each day. He got me all different kinds so that I could start my dice collection, like everyone else in my family. :) It's fun for me, a simple joy. On my actual birthday he gave me the rest of the dice so I could have complete sets of each. Vickie got me a pretty spring coat and other goodies. I got delicious Harry and David Pepper and Onion Relish so I could make my mom's yummy dip. And Jon got me a fancy dancy SLR camera so that I could learn how to take some cool pictures! Woo, that was really awesome! And then we had corn beef and cabbage for dinner and key lime pie for dessert. It was SO good.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi, sorry I'm a little late looking at your blog (happens with private blogs:) Happy Birthday to you and nice camera! Looks similar to ours. :) You'll love it!
Post a Comment