Thursday, February 11, 2010
Yoplait...It is SO good
Today Lucy discovered through a side by side comparison that yogurt tastes much better than green beans. I shouldn't have paired her favorite yogurt with a risky item such as green beans from a can, but I, of course, didn't realize this until after the fact. She ate the greens bean at first. She had probably six, each time slowly discovering that they just weren't as good as the yogurt that I was serving her in between the beans. This was the first time that she has blantantly pulled something out of her mouth in utter disgust. In my motherly haste I tried to shove beans in her mouth hoping that I could get her to swallow one. I even hid one in a spoonful of yogurt. But she is too smart for me and like the others it was rejected. I ended up feeding her the rest of the yogurt and calling it good for lunch. But there is still can beans opened...perhaps we'll go for round two at dinner. I'll let you know how it goes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Daphne ADORES canned green beans. When they're PART of a dinner meal, all she eats is green beans for dinner. She refuses all the other foods and asks for "beans."
my kids would never eat canned veggies, but they like the frozen ones. We buy the frozen kind that come in the steamer bags cause all you have to do is pop it in the microwave - so easy. Good luck with the green beans : )
Keep trying! Charlotte loved veggies when she was a baby, but nows shutters every time I put them on her plate. AHHH!
Post a Comment