LOVE that picture of her! LOVE that picture of you guys! We're watching the game, too! Can't wait! Jon, I remember going to games with you freshman year; I hope I never lose my excitement and enthusiasm that I learned from being at games.
For those who don't know BYU upset OU. It was brillant!
Michelle, You should bring your family over to watch one of the games this year! I don't know what games that you get at your house but we get the Tulune, Florida State and TCU games.
8 comments:
LOVE that picture of her! LOVE that picture of you guys! We're watching the game, too! Can't wait! Jon, I remember going to games with you freshman year; I hope I never lose my excitement and enthusiasm that I learned from being at games.
Oh my goodness what a cutie!! I love the hair bow!!
Oh my! She is the cutest little thing ever! I just might have to break down and buy Annika and Mieka BYU cheerleader outfits too. :)
Steph, she is seriously too precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are awesome parents.
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
For those who don't know BYU upset OU. It was brillant!
Michelle, You should bring your family over to watch one of the games this year! I don't know what games that you get at your house but we get the Tulune, Florida State and TCU games.
So Cute!!! I agree she is the cuttest Cougarette I have ever seen!!! That was an incredible game! Take care
Oh my goodness! She is so stinking cute, Steph Joy! We need to get one of those little cheerleader outfits. Too cute!
Post a Comment