
I must say my heart felt the pain this last Saturday as BYU football got embarressed by FSU. I had the teenage boys from my church over to watch the game. They thought it was so funny that during the OU game 3 weeks ago I couldn't eat because I was so tense. Well, this week they sure rubbed it in that we lost.
They claim I am trying to convert them to be BYU fans. Which I probably am. But I think my cause just took a step back.
But I am fully confident the BYU will recover. I don't just like the team because they win. I like the team because they stand for the school that I love. They have a great coach who cares more about players lives than about football. And each game brings back memories of going to BYU games while I was my undergrad. Someday I will have money to attend more games.
Anyway, BYU will comeback and still have a fantastic season.
P.S. What was up with the brand new field. BYU replaced the 30 year old field this last off season and the new field was falling apart. I read some articles on how the players hate it because they were slipping and sliding. Get to work BYU grounds crew!
No comments:
Post a Comment