Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Love the Baby







Lucy is getting pretty smart. Her version of crawling consists of her lying on her back and using her shoulders and bum to scoot backwards. It works. Lately I have been putting her to bed in the middle or more toward the bottom of her crib because she's been scooting back and then jamming her head into the bars at the top of her crib.
So here's the thing...One night I came in to her room in the middle of the night and her mobile was on...I wondered how that happened. Now I know. She scoots herself to the top of her crib and then swings her arms at the button for her mobile until it turns on!
There you go. She's our dolly!

5 comments:

Amanda, Enoch, Ashlyn and Conrad said...

She is getting so big!!! I'm still at the point where sleep isn't there at all....how long was it until Lucy slept 5 hours in a row??

Nancy said...

What a sweet family you have! Enjoy, enjoy!! They grow up so very fast....

Michelle M said...

How funny that she turns on her mobile!

Jessica Nelson said...

LOL... I want to snuggle her so bad!! How cute that she turned her mobile on - that's hilarious! let's have a play date soon. ok.

The Jo's said...

What a friggin cute familyyyyyy!

(ok. I know you have been married for.ev.er. and you have a baby but every time I see a picture of you guys I can't help but say "I can't believe THEY got married!" haha! I'm sooo 2006.)

Hope all is well!