Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!


I got on google this morning to find out that today is in fact Dr. Seuss's Birthday. In honor of him I would like to take a moment and post some of his most memorable quotes!

Favorite Dr. Seuss Quotes #1
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, any direction you choose.
Favorite Dr. Seuss Quotes #2
Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.

Favorite Dr. Seuss Quotes #3
From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.
Favorite Dr. Seuss Quotes #4
Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.
Favorite Dr. Seuss Quotes #5
Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So... get on your way.
Favorite Dr. Seuss Quotes #6
If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is good.
Favorite Dr. Seuss Quotes #7
I meant what I said, and I said what I meant. An elephant's faithful, one hundred percent.
Favorite Dr. Seuss Quotes #8
So the writer who breeds more words than he needs, is making a chore for the reader who reads.

Favorite Dr. Seuss Quotes #9
And will you succeed? Yes indeed, yes indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed.
Favorite Dr. Seuss Quotes #10
Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hey lady friend!! Looks like you're about to have a baby this week, huh?! I'm SO EXCITED for you guys!!! I'm down to checking your blog an average of 2-3 times a day, so JON, it is your duty to update us ASAP to let us know baby Lucy has arrived...we know you'll be busy, so you don't have to write a ton then... just give us a quick pic and stats and that'll can probably tide us over. :) Steph--if you're not too busy and have a minute...give me a call before you go--I'd love to talk with you! I wanted to call you this weekend but for some reason, don't have your number in my phone. Love ya!