I am guessing the top one is Jon's due to the hair on the legs... However, Steph you just had a baby and I know how it is so maybe...;) JK. I LOVE BABIES AND I LOVE YOU THREE, Especially that cute Lucy. We miss you!
Stephanie's Feet! My roommates all agree with me too! She doesn't have much of an arch (but maybe that develops later as you start working...I don't really know).
Congrats on Lucy!!!! WOW exciting she arrived. I am so happy to hear that all went well and that mom and baby are well. I love the family pic at the top so happy for you
8 comments:
more of the bottom one... i guess thats mommys unless daddy shaves...i dont judge
I'm hoping the top one is Jon's. hehe. Cute blanket, by the way! ;o) Love you guys! She's gorgeous! Love, The Ushers
Steph, this is Aubry Freckleton and I have to tell you, little Lucy is beautiful! Isn't having a baby the best?? Congrats!
I am guessing the top one is Jon's due to the hair on the legs... However, Steph you just had a baby and I know how it is so maybe...;) JK. I LOVE BABIES AND I LOVE YOU THREE, Especially that cute Lucy. We miss you!
Stephanie's Feet! My roommates all agree with me too! She doesn't have much of an arch (but maybe that develops later as you start working...I don't really know).
Yours on bottom! So cute! I can't wait to come visit little Lucy- Lou! =) Ps- get some sleep!!! Love ya!
Congrats on Lucy!!!! WOW exciting she arrived. I am so happy to hear that all went well and that mom and baby are well. I love the family pic at the top
so happy for you
The bottom one better be yours Steph or else I am buying you a razor!
Post a Comment