Time is flying by. Stephanie and I can't believe how big Lucy is getting already. She really seems to look just a little different each day. Stephanie is surprise on how she eats little one day and then chows down the next. I get surprise each and every time when we change Lucy's diaper that she always manages to go again right before we get the new diaper on, soaking everything. We now have learned to get that new diaper ready ahead of time.
We have also had fun guests this week.

Stephanie high school friend Ashley came in for 2 days

My sister, Melanie, came to visit us too.

4 comments:
She is so cute and precious! She makes me want another one *sigh*
Hee hee. I had to laugh reading about Lucy's mess without a diaper there. We switch the dirty diaper for the clean one RIGHT AWAY, and our kids STILL manage to pee in that split second sometimes. You can't solve this problem, but it will go away with time! Dayton hasn't done it in a long time.
Look how beautiful she is! Congrats to both of you and I'm glad everything is going well.
Oh Ash came!!!!! I can't wait until I have my baby. I'm so excited! I wish I could come out there to see you :( Darn it for being so far away in podunk Idaho.
Post a Comment