Sunday, February 22, 2009

A schmorgashboard of stuff

My nephew Brent at the Zoo! He looks so cute in the Kangaroo's pouch!

Brent and Mommy! Don't they look so cute here?

"Jon, what does the Tiger say?"


My mother in law and Baby Lucy's future blessing dress! She made it herself!


I am not sure what this face is but it shows off my belly!




4 comments:

Michelle M said...

So Lucy is the official name? I like it! That dress is precious, and you are only days away...

Emily said...

Baby Lucy, huh? Officially? That dress is amazing! I wish I had smocking talent. Very impressive, Vickie! You're almost there! And remember....the key word during labor is....epideral. We miss you guys! Love, Emily and the Ushers (sounds almost like a band)

Shannon said...

Lucy!! How completely adorable. :) And YOU look so GREAT!! I love your cute prego belly. So ANY day now huh?! I am SO excited for you guys!! Are you having any "early" signs or you think you'll go to your due date? That blessing dress is so sweet too, way to go mom-in-law! ;) Love ya!

agirlnamedgay said...

steph i would rub your belly if i were anywhere close to you! i can't wait for baby girl to come! (is lucy the name?)good luck...