A GIRL!!! CONGRATS! Oh I'm so excited! So yeah Ash and I want to come out there in March :) We have to see you!!!!Any names pop up yet?? Miss you!!!!!!!!!
Steph, Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you! I voted "girl" just in case you wondered. I can't believe that you are having a baby..so exciting! I love being able to keep in touch with you via blog. Thanks for keeping me current! Congratulations again! Love, Lexi
16 comments:
CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you two! You will be the best parents ever. I miss you!
WOO-HOO!!! A little Steph! :D I'm SO excited for you guys!
Congrats, she is going to be so cute! Man it has been forever! How are you doing!?!
Yay! Congrats Steph Joy!!! You're going to be an awesome mom! :D
That is so exciting! Congratulations!!!!!!
Yay, congratulations! She'll be so cute! Hope you're doing well.
YAY! Now we'll have to make lots and lots of cute little bows for her!
I knew it!!! Yayyyy!!! :) Have you thought of names yet?
Fun! Now you will for sure get to use those hair bows you've been making :)
She's going to be so cute! Now you can decide on a name! :)
Steph Joy, you are having a baby! Congratulations! You guys look so happy and it's just going to get better!
A GIRL!!! CONGRATS! Oh I'm so excited! So yeah Ash and I want to come out there in March :) We have to see you!!!!Any names pop up yet?? Miss you!!!!!!!!!
WOOHOOHOOHOO! I can't wait for Chase to meet her! Did you still want to borrow him for a few weeks? :)
Steph, Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you! I voted "girl" just in case you wondered. I can't believe that you are having a baby..so exciting! I love being able to keep in touch with you via blog. Thanks for keeping me current! Congratulations again!
Love, Lexi
YAHHHHH!!
I love girls...it's good to know that you get one at least. I was wondering for a while. Can't wait to see that cute little thing.
You'll have fun with a girl. Most importantly, the clothes for little girls are way more fun than the clothes for little boys!
Post a Comment