Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I can't get the pictures to flip order so you can see in rewind how Lucy's first finger painting experience unfolded.

Round 3- Messiness.
Round 2...happiness!

I made the mistake of putting the paints away too early.

Round 1: It started off all innocent.



Lucy being cultured...Meiska, Mooska, Mickey Mouse!


A Walk in the Park. We had been in the house so much since our little Molly joined us that we needed to get out for some fresh air. We dressed up in matching outfits and went to a park to take some pictures. The bugs were SO crazy that we only stayed for like 15 minutes.



Sleepy time. Jon snuck into Lucy's room and put Molly down next to Lucy and risked Lucy waking up for this shot. But it all ended well. Lucy never woke up and it was super cute.




Lucy Inspired Fish Faces... I had no idea that she could even do this. When she does her fish face she usually just opens and closes her mouth. I thought this was super cute. Jon and I compared our fish faces with hers. Hers is still the cutest.








Sister Pictures...this is what happens when you try to take pictures right before nap time.




Lucy LOVES her new little sister! She will climb in my lap when I am holding Molly and kiss her on the face or pat her on the head.













7 comments:

Stew said...

Love it Steph! You make the cutest girls in the world! Hope al1 is well!
Megan & Stew

Shannon said...

OH MY GOSH. Seriously, could they be any cuter?! That last picture is so precious, I stared at it for like about 30 seconds before moving on. :)

I also love the fishy face and finger painting 'experience!' You're one brave mama, I haven't brought those out yet!

PS. So this is the weekend we will be in Chicago---mind if we stop by for a few minutes? :)

Michelle M said...

The paint in Lucy's hair is so funny. Yes, her fish face is way cuter than your's. Bugs have been eating us alive, too. Dayton currently has 7 bites on his back alone. Even bug spray doesn't seem to repel them! Anytime we go outside, whether morning, afternoon, or evening, the bugs get us and we go back inside.

Anonymous said...

Steph your girls are seriously beautiful. but i mean above average beautiful! love that you're a momma of two, congrats! now i'm gonna scatter off for some oreos and milk....i got a big goal to meet this week!!! luv ya!

agirlnamedgay said...

steph that comment was me. don't know why it said anonymous.....

Helen said...

Happy times for the Javid family! I'm so glad that you and your little Molly are healthy. Your girls are just beautiful, great job you two! Talk to you soon!

Amanda, Enoch, Ashlyn and Conrad said...

You're little family is so cute!! Lucy looks just like her mommy!!! I can't wait to see Molly grow up!