Friday, July 30, 2010

40 Weeks 2 days...and all is well

So I am overdue 2 days. Blah. Nobody likes being overdue. It's one of those things where if you go anywhere people are like "You're STILL around?" (and that all starts a week BEFORE you are even due.) Then those same people proceed to tell you that ALL of their kids came early. As to imply "Hey weirdo, what's the deal? What's taking you so long?" Like it's really my choice.

I'm really not as bitter as I sound but I am just nesting now...I have made EXCESSIVE amounts of hair bows to match EVERY single outfit that my little girls own.

Jon and I keep making deadlines for the baby to come..."We just need to do______(fill in the blank)" and then she'll be ready to come. My biggest deadline was to finish my college scrapbook which I got done and ordered last Saturday. I think the book may get here before the baby.

Our deadline today is that Jon needs to finish his take home final (he's working on it even as I write) and THEN Molly can come. :) It will be great when he's done because then Jon will have 3 weeks off school and can spoil his girls with his undivided attention.

But anywho, I really can't complain too much. Life is good. It's been a great pregnancy. I have been healthy, and have had the energy I have needed to take care of my little Lucy. And eventually one way or another I will have another little bundle of adorable Javid baby.

But until then...

2 comments:

Amanda, Enoch, Ashlyn and Conrad said...

bah...I thought I would go crazy being 1 day overdue. The best of luck!!!

Shannon said...

That is SO funny you said "I've had that baby before," because when I saw the top picture that was my exact thought! She looks JUST like her big sissy! :)

And WOW, I am SO sorry to hear about all the complications with your delivery! It's so scary that you just never know what might happen. However, I am SO glad to hear that you and little miss Molly are both happy and healthy. Hooray! :)

Congrats again! We're thinking of your cute little family of FOUR! I'll be looking forward to more updates and pics...as time allows of course! XOXO :)