Sunday, January 11, 2009

Utah, Palm Desert, Utah. Our last month

Pictures from this past month. We were in Utah for Christmas. Then a week in Palm Springs visiting Jon's Grandparents and Dad. Jon's sister Melanie took us to Disneyland for New Years eve and we had such a blast. And then we went back to Utah for Stephanie to have a baby shower. It was a long trip but we had tons of fun!




Dad, Steph, Jon, Grandma and Melanie in Grandparents backyard.

Grandma and Grandpa

Stephanie made the most amazing Christmas present for her parents. A quilted tree skirt. It was her first time quilting and she did an amazing job. Only took her three days!

Melanie and Stephanie made a cake for the family Christmas party. Pretty talented I would say.

Christmas morning


Lehi got tons of snow and so we made a fun snowman. Grandma and Grandpa Wirig came to pose with us because it was so cool.

Palm Desert golfing. Uncle Dan (putting), Jon, Grandpa, Dad, Cousin Brandon.
The coolest mini-putt place on earth. Its free and it is made out of real grass. We did the course a few times because it was so sweet.
Grandpa and Grandma Javid watching us putt from across the lake.
Grandma pretended not to know what she was doing putting but she ended up making par on every hole and beating all of us.
Driving around in the golf cart.
Botchie Ball
Happy New Year from Disneyland! It was a crowded day but we had a blast. Steph couldn't go on the big rides but she still loved it.

4 comments:

Kylie said...

Stef, I can't believe you had a baby shower in UT and I wasn't invited. Oh well, no present for you I guess! Haha. On a more serious note: pictures of you cruising in a golf cart make me nostalgic...

Michelle M said...

Disneylad, fun fun- I'm jealous.

That cake looks AMAZING. I also love the tree skirt. Stephanie is one crafty person.

Your snowman looks really neat. I haven't made a snowman in years. Maybe I should take advantage of all this snow we've got.

Julie said...

It was so fun to see you guys! Your snowman cake was definately a hit at the Christmas party and I loved visiting with you at the baby shower. Did you get any pictures of that? Anyway... Can't wait to see your baby!

Kim said...

I am so sad we didn't get to go to Utah and see you guys! :( It looks like you had lots of fun though!!! We miss you guys!