Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Polka Dot Baby Shower

My sister Shelly flew in from Seattle to throw me a "polka dot" baby shower! It was way fun! My sister in law Melanie made the pretty polka dot cake and shelly and my mom put on a pretty fun shower! Adorable baby outfits, tutu's and other baby goodies were in abudance!

Two of my best friends, Jessi and Autumn were able to make it!
This is my "I'm way excited for a polka dot shower" face!



Pretty cake and other goodies...please note on the veggie tray the hard boiled egg penguin. A Lois Sucher speciality!



It's all about the good food!

5 comments:

SoftlyFalling said...

I LOVE THAT CAKE!!!!

Shamaine said...

I love polka dots too! I'm sad you had a baby shower and I wasn't able to go. Glad you had a fun time.

CALM said...

Steph! You are just too cute! I am so happy for you and John and I hope we get to see all three of you this summer at the family reunion!

Michelle M said...

You've got some VERY talented food decorators in your family. I'm amazed over and over!

Natalie said...

WOW, that cake is amazing i really like the way it turned out. So a baby shower means a baby is soon to follow. I cant wait to see pictures.