Friday, January 23, 2009

Our baby is getting big


Our baby is getting big and we are so excited for her to come!

7 comments:

Shamaine said...

Yay, I'm so happy for you! I bet you're getting really excited...are you getting nervous too? I'm hoping I won't be to nervous for labor and deliver when it gets closer. :)

Shamaine said...

Sorry, by the way I LOVE your picture! Very cute!

Shannon said...

Yayyy, can't wait!! You look SO cute Steph!! Love your belly and the curls! ;) Our babies will be here before we know it!

SoftlyFalling said...

You have the perfect baby belly Steph joy! I always thought mine looked like I stuck a basketball under my shirt. Not very proportionate. But yours is perfect!!! :D So excited for you!

Rosie Boren said...

holy baby... looking good

Danielle and Fam said...

You have such a positive attitude about it...by this point I am usually complaining about big baby belly not being excited about it!

Amanda, Enoch, Ashlyn and Conrad said...

I can't believe she's almost here!!!! It's so exciting! I wish I could come out there like Ash and I were planning but my OB said traveling especially by plane wouldn't be a good idea until later on in my pregnancy :( so I'm totally bummed :( I wanted to bring Enoch out and show him Fenton and the STL. You are sooo cute!!!!! I miss you lots!