Well here it is. I am starting to get the bump. I am now at my pre-pregnancy weight. My first trimester wasn't as bad as some, but I did lose weight. Now I am starting to like food again and so the pounds are starting to gradually come on. Here is my little baby. I will hopefully know what I am having in 3 weeks! Hooray! I took this picture at night before bed so I look a little rough so just be kind in the comments.
8 comments:
Loving the bump girlfriend! Can't wait to hear what you're having! :)
Yay! I'm so excited for you! congratulations! You're going to love it!
So cute! I'm excited to find out what you will be having.
Steph, you are looking so cute! You should see me right before bed, it's nowhere near this pretty...and I'm not even Pregnant.
You are so stinkin CUTE!!! I can't wait to watch your little bump grow (and stalk you on your blog)! You're beautiful:)
Hey, we are going private so if you still want to look at our blog email me with your, email address and i will add you. I cant wait to know what it is.
Hi, i forgot to give you my email its nataliehowe75@hotmail.com
Oh my gosh!! baby bump!!! You are a way cute pregnant soon to be mommy!!!! You are just beaming!
Post a Comment