Our INCREDIBLE costumes that we made ourselves! They turned out pretty cool huh? We had a great time and it the perfect costume for Lucy because she refused to put on all the pretty princess dresses we found on clearance last year. But she was ok with wearing underwear painted on her pants.
5 comments:
dang! I wish I was there and I would crash that party! ;)
Your costumes are darling. Good job!
Steph--I found your blog on accident through fb. I've known your hubby since he was about 3 and used to baby sit for him on occasion. Congrats on your sealing and all the happiness I saw throughout the blog.
You are sooooo talented. I am super impressed with the costumes and all the creative treats! How fun!
PS I hope you don't mind that I took a look.
Wow looks like a great party!!! I love your costums:)
Thanks for the fun party! Lucy is the cutest little girl ever. I'm envious of your cute costumes- someday I'll do a family theme, too!
I was thinking the other day how much I missed my friend Steph Joy. I checked her facebook page to see if I could find anything new about her. No good. Then I remembered that once upon a time she had mentioned a blog so I took it upon myself to find it. I FOUND IT!!! You look so happy and your family is adorable. You make me smile.
Post a Comment