Wednesday, September 22, 2010

REAL Love Story

So about a month ago, I was home all day because it was inbetween semesters and Molly was like 2 weeks old. So Steph and I were finding things to do during the day and on our morning walk we decided to make a music video. We thought this parody video was great and that it told the story of our lives and so we wanted to duplicate it. Here is the orginal video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLjWDKu0jfM

So we finished this like last month but were not sure if we wanted to put it on the internet or not but atlast we decided to do it.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

that is one of the cutest things ever. thanks for sharing

Emily said...

PRECIOUS! So sweet! I loved it! (as there are dishes in my sink) and we haven't found anyone we trust enough to babysit! But I did shower this morning. It's all about the little things.

The Jo's said...

Haha! How cute are you?? It's so funny to watch that music video thinking back to the Summer '06 days in Monticello. You guys have come a long way!!

Helen said...

Thanks that made my day! Love you!

Michelle M said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this video. And it appears the talented Javid family has many other fans, too!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh you guys! Seriously I love you all and miss you! Your love for each other is no secret! Will wants to know if in the bed scene you made Lucy cry for special effects! =)

agirlnamedgay said...

steph sp glad you found someone that seems like the PERFECT match for you!!!xoxo

fgsucher said...

You guys are so creative. Loved seeing you "almost" in person. Hope to see more pictures of Lucy and Molly soon. Love you.