Here are some of my favorite pages from the book. As I look at these pictures of my family along side these words from the Apostles I just realize how important my family is to me. Jon is the most wonderful husband and father and my two little girls are the best thing that have ever happened to me. I am grateful that I have been able to go to the temple to be married and have my children sealed to me forever. In Young Women's today we talked about what we would look at if we only had 3 days left to see. My cute little 14 year olds said stuff like "The Ocean, every country in the world, a picture of Zac Efron..." But for me it was no question. I would study the faces of my husband and children. That is all I would want to see if I couldn't see anything.












6 comments:
Steph, I LOVE it!! What a great idea! Someday when I have a family I will do that--so cute!
That is so cute! I want to do one too for our family. You guys are awesome.
Way cute, Steph! I especially like the page on repentance!
WOW that was really beautiful. Such a great idea too.
What a BEAUTIFUL BOOK!! I love this idea. I love how crafty you are.
Thanks for today- I told Derrick it was such a treat for me to WATCH a BYU game. We had fun!
I love all the photo books you guys make. They're great!
Post a Comment