So I am now the new young women's president in our ward and I am SO excited! We have awesome girls and a great presidency.
Now for ideas...if you have any fun ideas or know someone with any fun ideas for YW's please leave me a little note on the blog or email me because I would LOVE them!
Thanks,
Steph
4 comments:
OH BOY! You are gonna be the most AWESOME person for that job. I would be NO help, but think you probably already have a few great ideas eh? I was glad to see you and Lucy a couple of weeks ago even if it was just for a minute.
YAY! theideadoor.blogpsot.com (I think it is blogspot, it may just be dot com), sugardoodle, mormon share are all blogs I have heard about...I have NO idea though! :) Good LUCK!!!
Home-made lip gloss is fun to make if your girls are into that... you could do it for mutual. Also, my YW kept small notebooks for each of us to take notes and color in during the lesson every Sunday, then they gave them to us when we graduated (be sure to keep the notebooks AT church, or they won't make it back every Sunday). Good luck! Cool!
oh that's exciting! Kinda stressful but fun too huh? I'm secretary in my ward and that is stressful enough for me! But you'll be so great, the funnest YW's president EVER!!
Post a Comment