Monday, November 17, 2008

Fun at the zoo and in Chicago




Stephanie's sister Jen and her family came to visit us and we had tons of fun at the Brookfield zoo and in downtown Chicago at the aquarium and at the American Doll store.

4 comments:

Amanda, Enoch, Ashlyn and Conrad said...

How much fun are you guys having!! I'm jealous! I'm glad everything is going well!!! Miss you guys!!

Michelle M said...

Are you guys in the Buffalo Grove Stake? When we were at Stake Conference last week I wondered if you guys were there, too.

Shannon said...

Shoot, I see I still haven't caught up to you yet. :P If I'm going to be in the 3rd trimester in a couple weeks, then that means you're already in it! Woot! And you're almost down to double digits baby! Wow, I guess these pregnancies do really scoot along huh? So how about another belly pic? (I know, I'm one to talk, but I am planning on posting one this week, just wanted to wait till I got my haircut b/c I've been looking pretty nappy lately...) Anywho, love the "claw" picture, makes me miss you. Alright mama, well I just wanted to say hello and hope things are going well. Muah!

Scottie and Angie said...

Happy late birthday Jon,I am so glad you have a good wife who takes such good care of you!
So I am so excited for you to have a girl that is just so very exciting!!!